timesofummah.com – How to Get Rid of Annoying Ads on Vivo Mobile. Even though Vivo has reduced the presence of bloatware on their cellphones, some users may be annoyed by ads that appear suddenly.
Ads can be very annoying when doing activities such as social media, creating documents, playing games, or watching videos which of course make you uncomfortable.
Moreover, the advertisements that appear will also suck up the internet quota used on Vivo cellphones. Usually ads appear because of an Adware intentionally or not when you install an application or game.
How to Get Rid of Annoying Ads on Vivo Mobile
For this reason, you should remove the Adware from Vivo cellphones so that the ads that appear suddenly disappear.
Remove Adware Applications
- Open the Settings application on the Vivo cellphone
- Select the More Settings menu
- Select the Application manager menu
- Look for Adware apps with strange icons and names that don’t appear on the Home Screen
- Next, select the Adware application
- On the App Info page, press the Uninstall App or Remove App button
In other words, Adware is indeed annoying because it will be installed automatically without the user knowing. Moreover, Adware often presents advertisements so it feels very annoying.
Please note that actually by default, Vivo cellphones will not display advertisements. You could say that Vivo itself makes improvements and develops the Funtouch OS operating system from time to time so that users are comfortable, including removing advertisements.
Meanwhile, unwanted pop-up ads also sometimes feel annoying when browsing using Google Chrome. Even though you just want to read or listen to content from a site briefly.
Remove Ads in Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome application on the Vivo cellphone
- On the main page, select the button with the three dots icon at the top right
- In the pop-up menu that appears, select the Settings menu
- Scroll through the page and select the Site Settings menu
- Select the Pop-ups and Redirects option
- Push the toggle button to the on position
If the Pop-up and redirect features have been activated, advertisements from various sites will automatically be blocked and will no longer appear on Google Chrome. Of course this will also get rid of ads that appear suddenly and cover the entire screen.